You, me, the next best seller. I admit, I read through their submission processes, what they're looking for, and they all read the same. Neither is offering anything different or more spectacular than the other.
- First was to submit the latest books into online websites. Beginning with the free ones.
- Then a couple of months of die hard promotions.
- 5-10 blog stops. If I can secure more, I'll do that. My first place to look was on my Pinterest board- See Ey, Hear Ey and reach out to former supporters.
- Blog stops includes interviews and or guest post
- Social media blast (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google +)
- Five (5) Live Author Interviews on Blog Talk Radio, hopefully that will add up to 60 days/2 months- These possible venues were also researched using my Pinterest board.
- I intend to set myself up a Personalized (fan page) tour page so my guest can peek it out.
- I have my Media Kits prepared because they each have specifics pertaining to each book. . It contains (author bio, author photo (optional) trailer, book cover, teaser, social media links, buy links)
- I have also set up a sales page where each book may be purchased directly from me. Links are also on the blogs for each book.
As a self-promoter, what are the ways you help push your work?